Hey there! Some of you might have noticed that the website was behaving erratically the pas 2 hours. This was due to a minor feature I added to the web server, which obviously didn't turn out quite right. So I have disabled it again. My apologies if you suffered any inconvenience because of it. On to today's update, which is actually more one and a half update. I have found higher resolution images of the unlockable artwork from Dragon's Crown I uploaded a few days ago. So I have replaced those images with the higher resolution ones. I also found the titles of some of them and changed those names on the website as well. I have also added new concept art from Dragon's Crown consisting of more unlockable artwork and some promotional art. So enjoy!